Monday, October 10, 2005

CITI® DIVIDEND PLATINUM SELECT® CARD

Citibank is promoting a new credit card on yahho.com, with following features:

  • 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 months.*

  • Earn cash back on everything†–a full 5% cash back on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations, plus 1% on all other purchases.

  • Earn $5 cash back for every individual balance transfer transaction of $1,500 or more.

  • Earn unlimited cash back by shopping within the Citi  Dividend Merchant Network.

  • No annual fee.

6 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Goodman441 said...

Hello, this is a great blog on lawsuit loan, Please visit my site when you get a chance at http://www.loanofficial.com

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger GOOGPLEXMAN said...

Super blog. I enjoy visiting. Have you seen the great Travel Reward Card
information available at Travel Reward Card
. Your should check it out.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
You got me! I will check out your affordable whole life insurance blog a.s.a.p!

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Mortgage Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mortgage calc site/blog. It pretty much covers mortgage calc related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Credit Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a credit cards for bad credit site/blog. It pretty much covers credit cards for bad credit related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Credit Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about credit cards for bad credit, please feel free to visit.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home