Tuesday, November 01, 2005

American Express Rewards Gold Card

American Express Rewards Gold Card
Earn the shopping rewards you really want. Really fast
Earn 1 Membership Rewards OptionsSM point for virtually every dollar you spend
Earn 2 points at supermarkets, gas stations, drugstores and more
Redeem your Membership Rewards OptionsSM points at over 50 of the finest names in shopping, dining and entertainment or transfer points into 11 frequent flyer programs
Special Gold Card Events
All for an annual fee of $90
Free shipping and handling on purchases
Global Assist Plus Hotline
Apply and get a decision right away
Good to Excellent Credit Required

5 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Mortgage Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about mortgage calc, please feel free to visit.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Credit Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about credit cards for bad credit, please feel free to visit.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Mortgage Center said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about lennox financial mortgage
that covers lennox financial mortgage
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger hplauze said...

I honestly must say this is one of the most useful blogs I have ever come across. I am not just saying that to butter you up! I am doing my thesis paper for my master degrees and spent the last 12 hours (and 10 cups of coffee) researching this area topic. So many blogs have generic information but yours is different. I can actually apply some of this information to my works. No worries I will give you credit in my references. I took it upon myself to add you to my favorites and will visit back to let you know how my grade ends up. Many thanks!airline card credit.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home