Tuesday, November 01, 2005

American Express Rewards Green Card

American Express Rewards Green Card
Earn the shopping rewards you really want. Really fast
Earn 1 Membership Rewards OptionsSM point for virtually every dollar you spend
Earn 2 points at supermarkets, gas stations, drugstores and more
Points can be redeemed for travel certificates from 6 of our domestic and international airline partners
All for an annual fee of $65
Global Assist Plus Hotline
Apply and get a decision right away
Year-End Summary of Charges
Good to Excellent Credit Required

2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Mortgage Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering mortgage calc related stuff. Feel free to visit my mortgage calc site.

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Natan said...

I have always found a way to travel for free. My dad taught me how from all of his business travel. Now I am passing on the secrets in my new book. Just doing some last minute research on the blogs.
Thanks,
--free travel brochures

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home